If you don’t have in-house resources we can help with quick response and out of office hours on site support in order to cause the minimum disruption to the workflow of your business when issues arise.
- All hardware repairs, upgrades and maintenance.
- Periodic health checks for vulnerability detection.
- Performance optimization.
- Os x upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Data recovery.
- Peripheral installation and optimization.
- Remote support.
- Service contracts.
With the iOS mobile devices rapidly establishing as part of a business network, iOS applications are becoming increasingly relevant as a business tool.
Working closely with established iOS developers, we can help you integrate your devices within your existing network, and develop an App that will optimize the resources between you and your customers.
- iOS consultancy and development services.
- App development.
- iOS network integration.
- iOS printing solutions.
- Mobile (POS) point of sale solutions.
Some businesses chose not to have an IT department. We can help with a reliable alternative to in-house resources, or as a support force to an existing IT team.
- OS X server setup and administration
- Windows server integration
- OS X/windows cross platform
- Remote assistance
- Backup solutions
- Print solutions
- Business Broadband
- Wireless Solutions
- VPN / IP VPN